If you have Android devices and Apple's devices at the same time, it's possible that you want to synchronize contacts between your devices. So, I built this app for that purpose.
This is a client which synchronize Contacts with iCloud(two ways syncing). The app is based on CardDav protocols. Due to its implementation as Sync Adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native Android’s Contacts app.
• Sync Contacts information (names, phone numbers, emails, contact’s photo, special days….)
• Copy existing Android's Contacts to iCloud
• Two-way synchronization
• You can set sync time interval, disable/enable sync on app UI.
• Supports multiple apple ids.
• Simple UI and easy to use.
• Optimized algorithms for high performance.
• High security, store apple id information in Android AccountManager.
• Support one way group sync (iCloud to Android)(two-way-sync will be added later).
• It's free :D
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Sync Contacts Cloud is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Sync Contacts Cloud (version 2.2.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.